Access Hospitality had recently been formed as the latest division of the Access Group, one of the UK’s fastest growing software providers. Having established their identity in the hospitality sector, they wanted to develop a greater B2B profile within the licensed trade through an ongoing presence in trade publications.
The editor of a trade publication connected Access Hospitality with Kate who was appointed to work with the division on its content creation. Following a short period of familiarisation with the company’s products and services an initial three-month plan was developed to get some momentum behind the brands.
The plan included a range of different channels to raise the profile of Access Hospitality including:
- Thought Leadership content
- Feature submissions
- News releases
- Blog posts
- Potential awards programme in conjunction with customers
- Customer case studies
Whilst still retaining capacity for ad hoc news and other reactive comments
Following a successful first three months, Kate was then retained on a rolling contract to continue raising Access Hospitality’s presence in the hospitality sector.
- Developed productive working relationship with four members of staff at the client, each working in different product areas
- Quickly learned about a range of technology products and their functionality to be able to represent them accurately
- Kate continues to deliver a running programme of high-quality content for Access Hospitality
- Regular positioning in relevant feature articles
- A series of blogs, case studies and reports featured on Access Hospitality’s digital channels
- Customer shortlisted for award recognition in conjunction with Access Hospitality product